Skype, Kiwi.com, HP
Paolo Lacche is a former Product Leader at Kiwi.com, HP, Microsoft, Skype, I’ve helped my teams creating, launching and growing global consumer products for millions of users and high-revenue B2B products used by F500 customers.
Working today in product leadership at scale, building high-impact product teams and empowering them to delight customers with an ultimate user experience.
I also teach Product Management in a regular course to Master students and research globally with top firms and universities on the impact of edge-of-the-art product practices, providing advisory and consulting.
● Extensive business and product management experience at scale on global B2B and consumer products.
● Co-founded and built multi-million startups.
● Consulted and coached CEOs, VP Products and PMs from seed startups, multi-million companies and multi-billion corporations.
● Co-founded and advising the B2B Stars startup accelerator initiative in partnership with Berkeley.
● INSEAD Venture Competition judge, Berkeley Entrepreneurship mentor and contributing to several other startup accelerators.